How to connect a Smart Plug to Google Home in just a few steps your device:
- Download the App that allows you to connect the device to the 2.4 GHz WiFi network
- Open Google Home in your smartphone, if this is your first time make sure you have configured it.
- From the Home Control section of the Google Home app, click on the “Add” button in the device list.
- Now add your smart socket to a room.
- Tap “Done” to finish your room setup.
- All your smart devices will appear in the Google Home app can be controlled with your Google Assistant.